How to get the service online
- Log in the portal and pass the “Order online service”.
- Sign the application with legal entity’s EDS.
- In personal cabinet (in the field “Service delivery history”) to adjust an application (For Production co-operative, business partnership, where the business partnership register’s accounting is implemented by the professional participant of share market, that implements the activity upon the accounting of the shareholders register’s system, and the joint stock company that implements the activity based on Standard charter an application should be adjusted by legal entity’s manager. For other business partnerships an application would be adjusted by all the participants. For the branches and representatives an application must be adjusted by the manager of the head office).
- In personal cabinet (in the field “Service delivery history”) familiarize with the results of the service delivery.
How to get the service at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Application in the form 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Service providers receive digital documents from the digital documents service through the implemented integration, subject to the consent of the owner of the document provided through the user's mobile subscriber number registered on the e-government web portal by transmitting a one-time password or by sending a short text message as a response to the notification of the e-government web portal.
- A legal entity, in which the state participates, submits an application with a mark of the registrar.
- A decision or an extract from the decision of the authorized body of a legal entity on state (accounting) re-registration, providing for amendments and additions to the constituent documents of the legal entity, the regulations on the branch (representative office), sealed with the seal of the legal entity, with the exception of submitting an electronic application. If the legal entity is a subject of private entrepreneurship, then the documents are not required to be sealed.
- Two copies of the constituent documents with the amendments and additions made or the text of the amendments and additions made to the constituent documents of a legal entity that is not related to a private business entity, a branch (representative office).
- A notarized charter (regulation) with the amendments and additions made or the text of the amendments and additions made to the charter of the joint-stock company, the regulations on the branch (representative office).
- Originals of the previous constituent documents of a legal entity that is not related to a private business entity, with the exception of joint-stock companies, regulations on branches (representative offices).
- A document confirming the payment to the budget of the registration fee for the state re-registration of a legal entity that is a non-profit organization, or the registration re-registration of its branch (representative office).
- A document confirming the payment to the State Corporation for the state re-registration of a legal entity that is a commercial organization, or the accounting re-registration of its branch (representative office).
- Branches and representative offices are subject to re-registration in the event of a name change.
Branches and representative offices are subject to re-registration if the name is changed.
Result of the service delivery
Certificate of state re-registration of a legal entity, as well as a certificate of accounting re-registration of a branch (representative office) of a legal entity, or a reasoned refusal in writing to provide a state service.
On the portal – "personal account", a notification about the state re-registration of legal entities for small and medium-sized businesses or a reasoned response from the service provider about the refusal to provide public services in the form of an electronic document certified by the service provider's EDS is sent.