How to get online service (on e-Licensing Portal www.elicense.kz)
- Click «Order online service» button on this page, then e-Licensing Portal page will open in a new window.
- Sign in or register on the e-Licensing portal.
- On the page of e-Licensing Portal that opens after clicking “Order online service” button, click "Submit an application" link.
- Fill in an application and sign it using digital signature.
- You can track the status of a submitted application in your personal account in the “My Applications” section. You can find out about obtaining a permit in the “My permits” section, on receipt of the notification in the “My Notifications” section.
Result of the service delivery
License for the import into the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan from states that are not members of the Eurasian Economic Union, and export from the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan to these states of human organs (parts of organs) and (or) tissues (parts of tissue), blood and its components.
Substantiated refusal to provide the public service.