How to get the service on the portal (online):
1. Log in to the portal and click on the «Order service online» button.
2. Fill in all required fields and attach a notarized contract.
3. Sign the application with an EDS (electronic digital signature).
4. In your personal account (in the "Service receipt History" section), get acquainted with the generated electronic document and notification of the result of the request.
5. The service provides the following sub-services:
- Transfer of the share of the authorized capital to the trust management by the founder-an individual.
- Changing the timing of the transfer of the share of the authorized capital to the trust management.
- Revocation of transfer to trust management.
How to get a service in GO:
At the moment, the Service is provided with the participation of the registrar and must be provided no later than three working days following the day of filing the application.