How to get the service at a government agency (required documents):
To obtain a license:
- Copies of documents confirming the information specified in clauses 1 and 2 of the application for a license to use subsurface space in accordance with Appendix 1 to these Rules.
- A document confirming the authority of a person acting on behalf of an applicant when submitting an application, if such a person is appointed by an applicant.
- Geological report in the form approved by the Order of the Acting Minister for Investment and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan as of May 31, 2018 No. 418 "On approval of geological report form" (registered in the Register of State Registration of Regulatory Legal Acts under No. 17069) containing characteristics of the underground structure object, characteristics of its isolation, type of rocks, depth of occurrence and effective capacity of a reservoir layer, its area, porosity coefficient, characteristics of underlying and overlapping water barrier, rate of natural flow of groundwater, qualitative and quantitative indicators, mining, special engineering-geological, hydrogeological and environmental conditions of burial, storage and discharge, which received a positive state examination statement in accordance with part 3 of clause 1 of Article 252 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Subsoil and Subsoil Use".
- Characteristics of harmful, toxic substances, solid and liquid waste, sewage and industrial waters, indicating a name of a product, technical production or process in which it is formed, its physical characteristics, complete chemical composition, content of toxic components, fire hazard, explosion hazard, solubility, compatibility with other substances during storage, main polluting radionuclides, their activity, as well as transportation system characteristics.
- Draft for exploitation of subsurface space and liquidation plan along with expertise and approval attached thereto provided for in Clause 2 of Article 257 and Clause 4 of Article 260 of the Code.
- Renewal of license is performed based on an application for renewal of a license to use subsurface space (certified by a service recipient's DS when applying via the portal) submitted by a service recipient in the prescribed form and in accordance with Appendix 4 to the Rules for public service delivery.
- The original or notarized copies of documents confirming the information specified in an application should be attached.
- An application and documents attached thereto should be drawn up in Kazakh and Russian. If an application is submitted by a foreigner or a foreign legal entity, the documents attached thereto may be drawn up in another language with mandatory translation into Kazakh and Russian of each document and fidelity of translation should be certified by a notary public.