Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature).
- See the processed request in your personal account (in the History of Services section).
How to get the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Tax statement of the taxpayer (tax agent) on the revocation of tax reporting.
- Tax reporting – in case of revocation of tax reporting by deletion, submitted in violation of the terms of paragraph 2 of Article 208 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Taxes and other mandatory payments to the budget".
In State Corporation, reception is carried out in the order of an "electronic" line at the place of registration of the service recipient