How to get the service in a state agency
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill and send the request (EDS is not required).
- Make a payment by clicking on the "Pay" button on the page of the Payment Gateway of the "electronic government".
- See the notification on service connection.
- After getting SMS-notification, see the details for all changes in credit history in a personal account.
Control (monitoring) of credit history- Credit Control is a service, which gives an opportunity to track certain changes in the credit history of individuals as well as to see which banks made requests to check a credit history. .
In case of any changes in a credit history during subscription period, applicant gets SMS- notification on changes of information in his/her credit history.
In case of unsubscribe from the service of credit history monitoring payment will not be refunded.
Terms of subscription:
Please note, upon connecting the service "Monitoring of credit history" calculation period is a calendar month, i.e, the month when the subscription was registered. For example, if you connected to the service on September 20 for a period of 3 months, the first month subscription period will expire on the 30th of September at 24 o'clock of Nur-Sultan time. Deadline of the whole subscription will expire on November 30 at 24 o'clock of Nur-Sultan time.