Request online Automated service Printable version
Official registration of small size vessels and rights for them
How to get online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature). Attach to the application scan- copies of approved documents (see below the list of documents for necessary result of service rendering while applying in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC).
- Make a payment by clicking the "Pay" button on the page of the Payment Gateway of the "e-government".
- In personal account (in the History of Services section) familiarize with the notification:
- on state registration of small craft (in case of application submission on state registration);
- on acceptance of application to «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (while submission of application on re-registration of craft certificate, issuance of duplicate, issuance of certificate with the stamp “Cancelled”, except cases of deregistration by the reason of technical consumption or death of the craft).
Result of the service delivery
Ship ticket, duplicate ship ticket, certificate of exclusion of the ship from the Ship Book.