The service has been launched in a pilot mode on e-Gov Portal.
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC or in the State body (required documents):
- Document proving his identity (for identification).
- A power of attorney from a disabled person that does not require notarization, in the case of a person who has received a power of attorney from a disabled person.
Information about identity documents confirming registration at a permanent place of residence, about disability, about the measures developed in the IPR, about an industrial accident that led to disability, about the termination of the activity of an employer-an individual entrepreneur or the liquidation of a legal entity through whose fault an occupational injury or occupational disease was received, contained in the relevant state information systems, employment departments, branches of the State Corporation "Government for Citizens" receive in the form of electronic documents certified by an electronic digital signature of authorized officials.
- Participants, invalids of the Great Patriotic War and persons equated with benefits to the disabled of the Great Patriotic War, attach to the application a certificate of a participant, a disabled person of the Great Patriotic War or a person equated with benefits to a disabled person of the Great Patriotic War.