The service has been launched in a pilot mode on e-Gov Portal.
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in the State body or in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
- Document proving his identity (for identification).
- A power of attorney from a disabled person that does not require notarization, in the case of a person who has received a power of attorney from a disabled person.
In the case of applying for prosthetic and orthopedic care for disabled people due to labor injury or occupational disease, additional information is requested:
- About an industrial accident that resulted in disability.
- About termination of activity of the employer-individual entrepreneur or liquidation of the legal entity, due to which the labor injury or professional illness was received.
Employment Departments and “Government for Citizens" Public Corporation branches receive information contained in the relevant state information systems about ID documents confirming registration at a permanent place of residence, disability, measures developed in an individual rehabilitation program, an industrial accident that led to disability, termination of the activity of an employer-individual entrepreneur or liquidation of a legal entity through whose fault a work injury or an occupational disease was received, in the form of electronic documents certified with digital signatures of authorized officials.
- Participants, the disabled of the Great Patriotic War and persons equated in terms of benefits to the disabled of the Great Patriotic War should also enclose a certificate of a participant/disabled of the Great Patriotic War or a person equated in terms of benefits to the disabled of the Great Patriotic War.