How to get the service on the Portal (online):
- Sign in on the Portal and click "Order Service Online" button.
- Fill in all the required fields and attach files.
- Sign an application using digital signature or an SMS password (registration in the Mobile Citizens Database is required).
- In your personal account (in the "History of Obtained Services") familiarize with a generated electronic document and notification on the service delivery status.
How to get the service at "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation (required documents):
- Application for the issuance of duplicate certificate of birth/marriage/divorce/change of surname, name, patronymic/ death and marriageability.
- An identity document (for identification).
- A document confirming the payment of the state fee to the budget or a copy of the document granting tax benefits, except for payment through the e-Gov Payment Gateway.
- A notarized power of attorney, in case if an application is submitted by a service recipient`s representative.
In case of submitting an application for the issuance of duplicate death certificate, one should also attach copies of documents confirming kinship with a deceased.
Pursuant to Appendix 34 to the Rules, certificates of birth/marriage/ divorce/change of surname, name, patronymic/ death and marriageability are issued by any registering authority on the basis of information from the Civil Registry Office IS depending on the type of document that a service recipient needs to receive.
Verification of a civil status act on state registration of marriage is carried out from the age of sixteen in the Civil Registry Office IS upon receipt of an application for the issuance of a certificate of marital capacity for the state registration of marriage (matrimony) outside the Republic of Kazakhstan.
To get a certificate of marriageability, copies of divorce certificate and death certificate of a spouse are additionally attached, if a service recipient was married outside the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Duplicate certificates of civil status act registration, except for death certificates, are issued to individuals in respect of whom a corresponding record has been drawn up, as well as to individuals (representatives) authorized to represent an individual (grantor) in writing (notarized power of attorney).