Issuance of permit to foreigners and stateless persons for permanent residence in the Republic of Kazakhstan
How to get the service in the state body and NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (necessary documents):
Appear in person of the service recipient (for children and citizens picked by the court as incapable, their legal representatives (parents, conservators, trustees) with the provision of documents confirming the authority to represent) to the service provider and the State Corporation:
- Application for the issuance of a permanent residence permit in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- copy and original copy (for verification) of a foreign passport or a stateless person document, the validity period of which is more than 180 calendar days on the day of application submission;
- a document confirming solvency according to the Rules for confirmation of solvency by foreigners and stateless persons citizenship during their stay in the Republic of Kazakhstan when applying for permanent residence permit in the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan as of November 26, 2003 No. 1185, or testifying availability of grounds for exemption from confirmation of solvency in accordance with subclause 4 of Article 49 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Migration of the Population" (hereinafter: the Law);
- certificate of no criminal record in the state of citizenship and/or permanent residence issued by a competent authority of the relevant state (excpet for persons with refugee status in the Republic of Kazakhstan and ethnic Kazakh citizens of the People's Republic of China, unless otherwise provided by international treaties);
- notarized consent of a child aged 14 to 18 years for permanent residence in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- notarized contract with an individual or a legal entity (for service recipients confirming their solvency during their stay in the Republic of Kazakhstan) or a notarized application of an individual or legal entity to provide an applicant with a dwelling for residence and permanent registration for a period of at least 180 calendar days;
- medical examination certificate issued to a foreigner certifying the absence of diseases which prohibits entry of foreigners and stateless persons to the Republic of Kazakhstan in accordance with the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan as of September 30, 2011 No. 664 "On Approval of the List of Diseases which Prohibits Entry of Foreigners and Stateless Persons to the Republic of Kazakhstan" (medical certificate in 028/u form), (registered in the Register of Regulatory Legal Acts State Registration under No. 7274);
- one photo (35x45 mm);
- document certyfing payment of the state fee.
The validity period of the documents specified in subclauses 3), 4), 7) is not more than 180 calendar days.
A service recipient who applied for a citizenship of another state through diplomatic missions and consular offices of other countries to the Republic of Kazakhstan and has permanent registration in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, submits the documents specified in the subclauses 1), 2), 8), 9).
A service recipient who has not reached the age of eighteen, who arrived together with parents, or with one of the parents, or whose legal representative (parent, guardian, trustee) is a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan or a foreigner or a stateless person permanently residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan, provides the documents specified in subclauses 1), 2), 5), 6), 8), 9) along with a copy and an original copy (for verification) of a birth certificate or other identity document; a notarized statement of consent from another parent (both parents), in case of his/her (their) residence outside the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Documents drawn up in a foreign language are subject to translation into the state or Russian language. The accuracy of translation from one language to another is attested by a notary public pursuant to Article 80 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Notaries".
In accordance with Clause 60of the Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan as of April 25, 2016 No. 240 "On approval of the Consular Charter of the Republic of Kazakhstan", documents and acts drawn up with the participation of foreign authorities or emanating from these authorities are accepted for consideration with legalization only, unless otherwise provided by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan or an international treaty ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Result of the service delivery
Issuance of a permanent residence permit in the Republic of Kazakhstan or a substantiated refusal to deliver a public service.