Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
How to get the service in the state body and NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (necessary documents):
- Application form for a permanent residence permit in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Copy and original (for reconciliation) of the national passport, document of the stateless person of the applicant, validity period of which on the day of application is more than 180 calendar days.
- a copy and original (for verification) of the birth certificate or other identity document of a child under the age of sixteen, when applying together.
- Written consent of the state of citizenship, which can be used as a departure certificate, or other document confirming permission to leave for permanent residence abroad (except for foreigners and stateless persons who are recognized as refugees or who have been granted asylum in the Republic of Kazakhstan and ethnic Kazakhs from the people's Republic of China, unless otherwise provided by international treaties).
- Document confirming their ability to pay with the exception of ethnic Kazakhs, former compatriots who were born or previously held citizenship of the Kazakh Soviet Socialist Republic or the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as persons entitled to acquire citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan in a simplified manner on the basis of international agreements of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and their family members.
- Document on criminal record (no criminal record) in the state of citizenship and or permanent residence issued by the competent authority of the relevant state (with the exception of ethnic Kazakh citizens of the people's Republic of China, unless otherwise provided by international treaties).
- Notarized consent of a child aged 14 to 18 years for permanent residence in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- A notarized contract or a notarized consent with an individual or legal entity to provide the applicant with housing for living and permanent registration.
- Certificate of medical examination of a foreigner on the absence of diseases, the presence of which prohibits the entry of foreigners and stateless persons to the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- One photo size 35x45 mm.
- certificate of absence or termination of citizenship of another state, issued by the competent authority of the relevant state (when applying to a person who does not have identity documents, in case of establishing the fact of birth or residence in the territory of another state).