Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the service online
- Log in the portal and pass the “Order online service”.
- Sign the application with legal entity’s EDS.
- In personal cabinet (in the field “Service delivery history”) to adjust an application (For Production co-operative, business partnership, where the business partnership register’s accounting is implemented by the professional participant of share market, that implements the activity upon the accounting of the shareholders register’s system, and the joint stock company that implements the activity based on Standard charter an application should be adjusted by legal entity’s manager. For other business partnerships an application would be adjusted by all the participants. For the branches and representatives an application must be adjusted by the manager of the head office).
- In personal cabinet (in the field “Service delivery history”) familiarize with the results of the service delivery.
How to get the service at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Application in the form 7, 8, 9 and 10. The legal entity in whose share the state participates submits a statement with a note from the registrar.
- Decision or extract from the decision of the authorized body of the legal entity on state (accounting) re-registration, providing for the introduction of changes and additions to the constituent documents of the legal entity, regulations on the branch (representative office), sealed by the legal entity (with the exception of private entrepreneurship entities).
- Three copies of constituent documents (regulations), as amended and supplemented, for a legal entity not related to a private business entity, as well as a joint stock company, their branches (representative offices).
- Originals of legal entity’s previous constituent documents that is not pertaining to the subject of private entrepreneurship, and Joint Stock company, statutes of their branches and (representatives).
- Receipt of other document that confirm the payment of a fee to the budget for the state re-registration of legal entities belonging to non-profit organizations and accounting re-registration of their branches and representative offices or a document confirming payment to the State Corporation "Government for Citizens".
- For state re-registration of economic partnerships on the basis of changes in the composition of participants, with the exception of limited partnerships, in which the register of participants of a limited liability partnership is maintained by the central depositary, a document confirming the alienation (assignment) of the right of the retiring participant of the economic partnership to share in the property (statutory capital) of the partnership or its part in accordance with the legislative acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan n and constituent documents.
- The contract of alienation (assignment) of the right of the outgoing participant of the economic partnership to a share in the property (authorized capital) of the partnership or its part, of which the individual is a party, is subject to notarization.
- The state re-registration of natural monopolies requires the consent of the authorized body exercising leadership in the areas of natural monopolies to re-register market entities that hold a monopoly position in the relevant commodity market, as well as state-owned enterprises, legal entities, more than fifty percent of shares (shares in the authorized capital) owned by the state, and persons affiliated with them, who will carry out their activities on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, with the exception of cases when such creation is expressly provided for by the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, decrees of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan or decrees of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the consent of the antimonopoly body is required.
- Branches and representative offices are subject to re-registration in the event of a name change.
- The constituent documents drawn up in the state and Russian languages are provided in a numbered and numbered form, in triplicate.
Result of the service delivery
A certificate of state re-registration of a legal entity and an account re-registration of a branch, representative office or in writing a reasoned refusal to provide a public service.
On the portal - the result of the provision of the state service in the form of an electronic document certified by an electronic digital signature is sent to the “personal account” of the service recipient.