How to get the service at "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation (required documents):
A service recipient (legal representative or request of a medical organization)
- An ID document or an electronic document from the Digital Documents service (for identification).
- For residents of Baikonur: a certificate from the Department for accounting and registration of citizens of the housing sector of Baikonur.
- Information about a bank account number in an organization for issuance of monthly payments or a special account of a penal system institution.
- A copy of judicial act (acts) confirming the right to receive capitalized amounts, containing information about a capitalization period and an amount of capitalized compensation payments:
- upon receipt of the amounts of capitalized payments from the state: a decision (decree, order) that has entered into legal force and entrusts the state with responsibility to make a payment of capitalized amounts in compensation for damage;
- upon receipt of the amounts of capitalized payments at the expense of property of a liquidated legal entity: an order (decision) on completion of bankruptcy proceedings with approval of final report, which contains a transcript for each creditor.
The right to receive capitalized amounts may also be confirmed by an archival document issued by a court or the state archive containing information about a capitalization period and amount of capitalized compensation payments.
Acceptance of documents is carried out based on an electronic queue at the place of a service recipient registration.