Assignment/extension of kandas status
Watch a video tutorial on how to get the service "Assignment/extension of kandas status"
How to get the service online
- Sign in on the Portal and click "Order Service Online" button.
- Fill in an application and sign it using a digital signature or SMS password (it is mandatory to have registration in the Mobile Citizens Databasehttps://egov.kz/cms/ru/articles/mobilecitizen).
- In your personal account (in "History of Obtained Services" section) familiarize with a notification on application processing status, which will be sent within the specified time.
How to get the service from a government agency or from "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation(required documents):
- Personal history (in any form).
- Copies of ID documents of an applicant and his/her family members (if any) with a notarized translation into Kazakh or Russian (birth certificates, passport, certificate of a stateless person or other official documents of special authorities of the country of origin of ethnic Kazakhs and other documents confirming the nationality of applicants).
- Copies of documents establishing an applicant's compliance with the conditions provided for in subclause 3) of Clause 2 of the Rules.
Applicants who have received the consent from a local executive body for the assignment of kandas status through the foreign institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan attach a copy of the previously issued decision on consent to the assignment of kandas status to an application.
When extending the kandas status in order to obtain citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan under a facilitated procedure, applicants submit an application and a copy of the previously issued kandas status.
The documents are submitted in original version and copies for verification, afterwards original versions of the documents (except for personal history) are returned to a service recipient.
It is not allowed to request documents that can be obtained from the information systems from applicants.
Result of the service delivery
When assigning the kandas status: issuance of a kandas certificate, in case of extension of kandas status: decision of a local executive body.
The Public Corporation ensures the storage of documents in the information system of the Public Corporation for 1 year.
At the request of an applicant, an employee of the Public Corporation issues a kandas certificate previously received from the local executive body by downloading it from the information system of Public Corporation.