How to get the service in a state agency (required documents):
The submission of EDT is not accompanied by the submission by the service provider of documents confirming the information stated therein, with the exception of the determination by the risk management system of the form of customs control in the form of verification of customs, other documents and (or) information.
The submission of DT on paper is accompanied by the submission to the service provider of paper documents confirming the information stated in the DT, as well as its electronic form.
such documents include:
- documents confirming the transaction with the goods, and in the absence of such a transaction - other documents confirming the right of ownership, use and (or) disposal of the goods, as well as other commercial documents held by the declarant or the customs representative;
- transport (shipping) documents;
- documents confirming compliance with the prohibitions and restrictions, measures to protect the internal market;
- documents about the origin of goods;
- documents confirming the payment of customs duties, taxes, special, anti-dumping, countervailing duties and (or) ensuring the fulfillment of the obligation to pay customs duties, taxes, special, anti-dumping, countervailing duties;
- documents confirming compliance with the objectives and conditions for the provision of benefits for the payment of customs duties and taxes.
Result of the service delivery
Notification of a decision to release goods adopted by an authorized official of the service provider, certified by its electronic digital signature (EDS), including with the simultaneous notification of the service recipient, as well as interested parties through the information system, or a reasoned response about the refusal.