How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the button "Request online" (to receive services you must be registered on the site eokno.gov.kz).
- Fill in the required fields on the website eokno.gov.kz and sign a request for EDS (electronic digital signature). Track the status of the application in your account on the portal “Single window of the Republic of Kazakhstan for export-import operations”.
How to get the service in a state agency (required documents):
- Depending on the chosen method of ensuring the fulfillment of the obligation to pay customs duties and taxes, one of the following documents confirming such security:
- documents specified in sub-paragraphs 4) and 5) of paragraph 12 of Article 94 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Customs Regulation in the Republic of Kazakhstan";
- a bank guarantee agreement concluded between a second–tier bank - the guarantor and the payer, and a bank guarantee;
- guarantee agreement concluded in accordance with the civil legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- the property pledge agreement concluded between the payer and (or) a third party and the service provider with the attachment of the appraiser's report on the assessment of the market value of the pledged property and the property insurance contract;
- insurance contracts issued by insurance organizations included in the register of insurance organizations licensed to carry out insurance activities.
Result of the service delivery
Registration of enforcement of the obligation to pay customs duties, taxes, special, anti-dumping, countervailing duties, as well as enforcement of the duties of a legal entity operating in the field of customs affairs and (or) an authorized economic operator, or a reasoned response to the refusal to provide a public service.