Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
- Address to the state agency for getting the service.
According to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated March 29. 2016. "On amendments and additions to some legislative acts of Kazakhstan on the reduction of permits and simplification of licensing procedures" registration as an individual entrepreneur is carried out on the "electronic licensing" portal.
How to get the service in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
To register as a person engaged in private practice and to change registration data:
- Tax statement in the form of an electronic document certified by the service recipient's EDS;
In State Corporation, reception is carried out in the order of an "electronic" line at the place of registration of the service recipient
To service provider (with attendance or by mail):
To remove from the register at the place of its location as a person engaged in private practice in the case of a decision on termination of activities, he/she also represents:
- Taxation application according to the 1 appendix;
- Copy of the document, identifying the personality (original for service recipient's personal identification);
- Liquidating taxation accounting.