Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
To prevent distribution of coronavirus infection and to tighten isolation measures in the Republic of Kazakhstan, Citizen Service Centers suspended operation for the quarantine period.
Public services can be obtained online, also some of the services are available via ЕgovМоbile app, Telegram Bot (eGovKzBot2.0) and Facebook and VK social media.
How to get online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button (to get the service you must be registered on the site cabinet.salyk.kz).
- Fill in the necessary fields at cabinet.salyk.kz and sign the request with EDS (electronic digital signature). During the scheduled time, check the status of the request in the tax statements journal on the TPA website.
How to get the service in a governmental agency or «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Tax statement on confirmation of residence.
- Notarized copy of a document, confirming availability of the efficient administration (location of actual management agency) of a legal entity (protocol of general meaning of directors board or similar body indicating the place of its holding or other documents confirming the place of basic management and (or) control as well as making strategic commerce decisions required for entrepreneurship of a legal entity)- by foreign legal entities being the residents on the basis of the location of its efficient administration in the RK.
- Notarized copies of foreign passport or ID card of a stateless person, document confirming the period of stay in the Republic of Kazakhstan (visa or other document), residence permit in the Republic of Kazakhstan (if any)- for foreigners and stateless persons being the residents.
- Identity document.
In State corporation, reception is carried out in the order of the electronic queue, at the place of registration of the service recipient without expedited service.