Confirmation of residency in the Republic of Kazakhstan
How to get online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button (to get the service you need to be registered on the cabinet.salyk.kz website).
- Fill in the required fields on the cabinet.salyk.kz website and sign a request using DS (digital signature). Within the scheduled timeframe, check the status of a request in the tax applications journal on the PPC website.
How to get the service at "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation (required documents):
Upon visit of a service recipient or his/her representative acting on the basis of a document drawn up in accordance with the civil legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, which indicates the relevant powers of a representative:
- Tax application on residency confirmation.
- A notarized copy of a document confirming the presence in the Republic of Kazakhstan of a place of effective management (location of the actual management body) of a legal entity (minutes of the general meeting of the board of directors or a similar body indicating the place of its holding or other documents confirming the place of main management and (or) control, as well as making strategic commercial decisions necessary for the conduct of business activities of a legal entity) for foreign legal entities that are deemed as residents as their effective management is in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Notarized copies of a foreign passport or certificate of a stateless person, a document confirming the period of stay in the Republic of Kazakhstan (visas or other documents), a residence permit in the Republic of Kazakhstan (if any) for foreigners and stateless persons who are residents.
To get a duplicate document confirming residency:
- Tax statement.
Acceptance of documents is carried out based on an electronic queue at the Public Corporation branch located at the place of a service recipient registration without accelerated servicing.
Result of the service delivery
Issuance of a document confirming residency in the form approved by the authorized body or confirmation of residency in the form established by a competent authority of a foreign state, and (or) its duplicate, or a substantiated refusal of a service provider to deliver a public service.