Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
To prevent distribution of coronavirus infection and to tighten isolation measures in the Republic of Kazakhstan, Citizen Service Centers suspended operation for the quarantine period.
Public services can be obtained online, also some of the services are available via ЕgovМоbile app, Telegram Bot (eGovKzBot2.0) and Facebook and VK social media.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature).
- See the processed request in your personal account (in the History of Services section).
*In order to get the service, applicant should previously be registered as an individual entrepreneur or legal entity. The online service is available for Нұр-Сұлтан city residents.
How to get the service from the service provider or in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
Service recipients with the exception of individual entrepreneurs applying a special tax regime for small businesses on the basis of a patent:
- Tax statement for the suspension (extension, renewal) of tax reporting – in the case of a decision to suspend or resume activities or extend the period of suspension of tax reporting.
- Tax reporting from the beginning of the tax period to the date of the suspension of the activities specified in the tax declaration – in the event of a decision to suspend activities.
- Tax declaration on registration of value added tax – in the case of the decision to suspend the activity of the service recipient who is a payer of value added tax.
Service recipients applying a special tax regime for small businesses based on a patent:
- Tax statement for the suspension (extension, renewal) of tax reporting – in the case of a decision to suspend activities or extend the period of suspension of the presentation of the calculation of the value of a patent.
- Calculation for the upcoming period from the date of resumption of activity – in the case of a decision to resume activity until the end of the period of suspension of activity.
An identification document is presented for identification of the identity of the service recipient.
In State Corporation, reception is carried out in the order of an "electronic" line at the place of registration of the service recipient