Inclusion of new cash register models into the State Register of Cash Registers
How to get the service at a government agency (required documents):
- A tax application for inclusion of a cash register into the state register in accordance with Form 2.
- A reference sample of a cash register machine model.
- Manufacturer's data report.
- Manufacturer's technical documentation.
- Manual for operation of a cash register machine on paper and electronic media.
- Manual for an official of a service provider on paper and electronic media containing a detailed description of the actions of an official of a service provider during the installation of a fiscal mode, re-registration of a cash register, removal of fiscal reports, a report on the current status of a cash register (X-report), as well as introduction of information provided for in Article 166 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Taxes and Other Mandatory Payments to the Budget (Tax Code)" for printing in a check voucher.
- Warranty obligation for technical support of a cash register machine model or its notarized copy from a manufacturer or from his/her legal representative.
- Information on compliance of the technical characteristics of a cash register machine model specified in a manufacturer's documentation with the basic technical requirements in the established form.
- A notarized copy of certificate of conformity or other document confirming compliance with the established technical requirements of cash register model.
If a cash register model is a fiscal data recorder, then software for connecting the fiscal registrar to a personal computer is additionally submitted on electronic media with a tax application.
Result of the service delivery
Decision on inclusion (refusal to include) of a cash register model into the state register.