Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (necessary documents):
- Application form.
- If a caviar is declared:
- Natural – an electronic copy of the contract of sale.
- Confiscated – an electronic copy of a document confirming the acquisition from a state monopoly entity engaged in the removal of sturgeon species from their natural habitat, their purchase, processing and export of their caviar and other products, as well as a judicial act on confiscation.
- Artificial - an electronic copy of information about the receipt of caviar of sturgeon fish species in the form of
- An electronic copy of the payment order for the stamps.
- Information on identity documents or an electronic document from the digital documents service, on the state registration (re-registration) of a legal entity, on the state registration of an individual entrepreneur or on the beginning of activity as an individual entrepreneur, on the origin of fish catch, on notification of the beginning or termination of activities for the artificial breeding of animals whose species are included in Annexes I and II of the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora, The service provider receives permission to import into the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, export and (or) re-export from the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan animal species subject to the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora from the relevant state systems through the gateway of "electronic government".