How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service at the state agency (required documents):
- ID card (for personal identification).
Result of the service delivery
Documents in accordance with the order of the Acting Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 11, 2009 No.691 "On approval of the Rules for advanced training and retraining of medical and pharmaceutical personnel, as well as qualification requirements for organizations implementing programs of additional medical and pharmaceutical education" (registered in the Register state registration of regulatory legal acts under No. 5904, published in 2010 in the Collection of acts of central executive and other central government bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 2):
1) on advanced training: certificate of advanced training;
2) retraining documents: certificate of retraining in healthcare sector.