Provision of initial materials in the development of construction and reconstruction projects (alteration and re-equipment)
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
Result of the service delivery
1) upon receipt of the initial materials for new construction (hereinafter referred to as package 1) – electronic copies of the APZ, vertical planning marks, a copy of the detailed layout of the project, transverse profiles of roads and streets, technical specifications, schemes of routes of external engineering networks;
2) upon receipt of the refinery and technical specifications (hereinafter - package 2) - electronic copies of the refinery and technical specifications;
3) to obtain raw materials for the reconstruction (redevelopment, re-equipment) of premises (individual parts) of existing buildings and structures associated with changes in load-bearing and enclosing (external) structures, engineering systems and equipment (hereinafter - package 3): electronic copies of the decision of the MIO for the reconstruction (redevelopment, re-equipment) of premises (individual parts) of existing buildings and structures associated with changes in load-bearing and enclosing (external) structures, engineering systems and equipment, APZ, technical specifications (when submitting a questionnaire by the applicant), schemes of routes of external engineering networks (when submission of the questionnaire by the applicant);
4) a reasoned response about the refusal to provide a public service