Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (necessary documents):
- Identity document (for identification).
- When transferring:
- less valuable agricultural land from one type to another and more valuable agricultural land – an explanatory note with conclusions and proposals of coordinating authorized bodies of regions and cities in the field of agriculture and water management.
- non-irrigated arable land to other less valuable types of agricultural land – an explanatory note with the conclusions and proposals of the coordinating regional authorized bodies of agriculture and water management, environmental protection;
- Explication of land intended for the transfer of agricultural land from one type to another.
- A field survey report indicating the location of agricultural land intended for transfer to others, their area, type of use, reason for transfer and field survey drawing showing the identified agricultural land to be transformed, signed by representatives of the departments of the coordinating state bodies and all interested land users (owners) of these lands.
- The qualitative characteristics of land.