Transfer of the child (children) for upbringing to the foster family and the appointment of payment of cash for their maintenance
How to get the service in the state body (necessary documents):
- Copies of identity documents.
- A copy of the marriage certificate if married.
- Health certificates of the service recipient and the spouse, if married, confirming the absence of diseases, as well as certificates on the absence of information on the state of registration in the narcological and psychiatric dispensaries.
- Copies of certificates on the presence or absence of previous conviction of the service recipient and the spouse, if married.
- Documents confirming the ownership of a dwelling or the right to use the dwelling (lease agreement) of the service recipient and (or) the spouse if married.
- A copy of an agreement on opening a current account with a second-tier bank.
Result of the service delivery
Agreement on the transfer of a child (children) to foster care and Decision to assign a payment of cash for their maintenance or a reasoned response of refusal