How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in the state agency (required documents)
Getting a license
- A copy of the document confirming payment of the license fee for the right to perform certain types of banking operations, except in cases of payment via the e-government payment gateway.
- A copy of the Charter (notarized if the original Charter is not submitted for verification).
- Form of information about the shareholder (participant) of the service recipient (for a legal entity).
- Form of information about the shareholder (participant) of the applicant (for an individual).
- A list of branches (if any), and notarized copies of their regulations.
- A copy of the staff list with the names and patronymics (if any) of the service recipient's employees.
- A business plan for all planned banking operations that reveals the purpose of obtaining a license, determining the market segment that the service recipient is focused on, types of services, marketing plan (clientele formation), sources of financing for the service recipient's activities, revenue and expenses forecast for the first 3 (three) financial (operating) years and showing that the service recipient has an organizational structure that corresponds to its business plans.
- Regulations on the internal audit service (audit Commission) (if any) approved by the authorized body of the service recipient.
- Regulations on the credit Committee (body implementing internal credit policy) (if any) approved by the authorized body of the service recipient.
- Rules on the General conditions for conducting banking operations that meet the requirements of the banking legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Form of information about the head of the Executive body of the service recipient in accordance with Annex 3 to the Qualification requirements for conducting banking operations by organizations engaged in certain types of banking operations, and the list of documents confirming compliance with them approved by this resolution in electronic and paper form, with an Appendix.
- Copies of documents confirming payment of the minimum amount of authorized capital.
- Copies of documents confirming the implementation of measures related to the preparation of equipment and software for automation of accounting and the General Ledger.
- Copies of documents confirming the employment of relevant personnel required for carrying out banking operations in accordance with the banking legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.systems.
Getting the duplicate of a license
- Free form petition.
- Copy of the document confirming the repayment to the license fee budget for the right of realizing the certain activities with granting the duplicate of a license.
- Original of the license (in case of exception licensing type of activity of one or more bank operations).
- Copy of the document confirming the repayment to the license fee budget for the right of realizing the certain activities with the reissuance of a license.
- Copies of the documents containing information on changes, which formed the basis for renewal of the license except for documents information from which contains in the state information systems.
- Copies of documents containing information on the changes that served as the basis for re-issuing the license, with the exception of documents, information from which is contained in government information systems.