To inform the recipients of the service!
Appoinment of citizens in public service departments is carried out both by appointment and without queue booking.
Note! Electronic services in CSC are delivered to individuals receiving benefits (pensioners, large families, the disabeled)
Dear users! When visiting CSC, you need to:
- Arrive not later than 15 minutes prior to a booked time;
- Have an original copy of valid national ID (identity document with a photo issued in the Republic of Kazakhstan) or passport of the Republic of Kazakhstan citizen;
- Arrive not later than 30 minutes prior to a booked time to undergo a medical examination.
How to book a queue
- Sign in on the Portal and click “Order Service Online” button.
- Select CSC.
- Select purpose of visit:
When selecting “Benefit window”, your benefit category is checked and if data is confirmed, you can obtain electronic services as well as services in paper;
When selecting “Customer service area”, you can obtain 1 service based on the following list:
When selecting “Documentation”, you can obtain 1 service based on the following list:
When selecting “Bulk window”, you can obtain more than 3 services based on the following list:
- Select date and time of visit.
Preliminary booking of electronic queue is allowed once in a day.
It is possible to book a queue in CSCs of Nur-Sultan, Almaty, Shymkent and other cities of regional significance.
You can familiarize with the result of queue booking service in Personal Account of e-Gov Portal
In case if you have a registration in Mobile Citizens Database, you will receive an SMS notification on booking a queue in CSC.
When booking a queue in Mobile Citizens Database for re-registration of vehicles, you must specify the seller's IIN.