To inform the recipients of the service!
Reception of citizens in public service departments is carried out only by appointment through booking a queue.
Note! Electronic services in CSC are delivered to individuals receiving benefits (pensioners, large families, the disabeled)
Dear users! When visiting CSC, you need to:
- Arrive not later than 15 minutes prior to a booked time;
- Have an original copy of valid national ID (identity document with a photo issued in the Republic of Kazakhstan) or passport of the Republic of Kazakhstan citizen;
- Arrive not later than 30 minutes prior to a booked time to undergo a medical examination.
How to book a queue
- Sign in on the Portal and click “Order Service Online” button.
- Select CSC.
- Select purpose of visit:
When selecting “Benefit window”, your benefit category is checked and if data is confirmed, you can obtain electronic services as well as services in paper;
When selecting “Customer service area”, you can obtain 1 service based on the following list:
When selecting “Documentation”, you can obtain 1 service based on the following list:
When selecting “Bulk window”, you can obtain more than 3 services based on the following list:
- Select date and time of visit.
Preliminary booking of electronic queue is allowed once in a day.
It is possible to book a queue in CSCs of Nur-Sultan, Almaty, Shymkent and other cities of regional significance.
You can familiarize with the result of queue booking service in Personal Account of e-Gov Portal
In case if you have a registration in Mobile Citizens Database, you will receive an SMS notification on booking a queue in CSC.
When booking a queue in Mobile Citizens Database for re-registration of vehicles, you must specify the seller's IIN.