Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0
How to get online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
- Address to the state agency for getting the service.
According to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated March 29. 2016. "On amendments and additions to some legislative acts of Kazakhstan on the reduction of permits and simplification of licensing procedures" registration as an individual entrepreneur is carried out on the "electronic licensing" portal.
How to get the service in state agency (with attendance or by mail) or in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
To remove from the register at the place of its location as a person engaged in private practice in the case of a decision on termination of activities, he/she also represents:
- Liquidating taxation accounting.
In State Corporation, reception is carried out in the order of an "electronic" line at the place of registration of the service recipient