Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0
How to get online service
- Log in on the Portal and click “Order Service Online” button.
- Fill in an application and sign it using a digital signature.
- In a personal account (in the History of Obtained Services section) familiarize with a notification of an application processing status, which will be sent within a stated period.
- Visit a government agency to get a certificate
Pursuant to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Amendments and Additions to Certain Legislative Acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the Reduction of Permit Documents and Facilitation of Permit Procedures" as of March 29, 2016, registration as an individual entrepreneur is carried out on the e-Licensing Portal.
How to get the service in a government agency (by making a visit or via e-mail) or “Government for Citizens” Public Corporation (required documents):
Upon visit of a service recipient or his/her representative acting on the basis of a document drawn up in accordance with the civil legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, which indicates the relevant powers of a representative
Upon making a decision to terminate the activities, the following should be submitted to initiate de-registration at the place of location as an individual engaged in private practice:
- Tax application on termination of activities.
- Liquidation tax accounts.
Via a service provider: upon de-registration.
Via “Government for Citizens” Public Corporation: upon de-registration.
Via e-Gov Portal (www.egov.kz): upon registration as an individual engaged in private practice and change of registration data.
De-registration is deemed completed for an individual engaged in private practice from the date of:
- statement issuance upon lack of violations based on the results of in-house audit, tax debts and special payments debts;
- execution of a notification on elimination of violations detected during an in-house audit upon availability of violations but lack of tax debts and special payments debts;
tax debts and special payments debts repayment, if debts were detected during an in-house audit.
Admission of citizens at the Public Corporation branch at a place of a service recipient registration is carried out based on an online queue.
In State Corporation, reception is carried out in the order of an "electronic" line at the place of registration of the service recipient