Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0.
How to get online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill in and send the request.
- In your Personal Account (in the History of Services section), read the received document and present it to whom it may concern..
* Online service can be received only on specification of the address of a real estate object in the territory of RK, for assignment or abolition of the address of a real estate object it is necessary to address to on this page.
How to get the service in the «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
To obtain a certificate on determining the address of real estate in the Republic of Kazakhstan (a certificate on specifying the address of the real estate (with or without history), a certificate on assigning the address of the real estate, a certificate on canceling the address of the real estate):
- Identity document.
Note* It is not allowed to demand documents that can be obtained from information systems from service recipients.
Result of the service delivery
1) certificate on specification of the address of real estate object;
2) certificate on specification of the address of real estate object (with history);
3) certificate on assignment of the address of real estate object;
4) certificate on abolition of the address of real estate object with indication of the registration code of the address;
5) reasoned response to a refusal to provide a public service.