How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of service section) read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
The service is useful when changing the place of residence or there is a wish to change a medical organization of attachment (such change is possible once per year).
If a regulatory term of service is exceeded you may address, you may address a medical organization where the request for attachment was sent.
How to get the service in a governmental agency (required documents):
- ID card for personal identification.
- Pensioners – pension certificate.
- Invalids – a pension certificate or an extract from the medical and social examination certificate.
- Legal representatives of a disabled child from childhood, as well as guardians or Trustees, foster caregivers and other persons replacing them who, in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, provide care, education, upbringing, protection of the rights and interests of the child (legal representatives) – a court decision or other document confirming guardianship and guardianship.
- Convicted persons serving a sentence by a court verdict in places of detention, serving in colonies (at the place of serving) - the protocol of the commission to consider the issues of registration of attachment (detachment) of the population to the primary health care system in the IS "RPN", created by order of the first head of the State Institutions "Health Administration" regions.
- Conscripts - an extract from the order of the commander of a military unit (head of the institution) on the enrollment of conscripts in the lists of personnel.
- Students (children under 18) and students in madrasah (children under 18) – an official request to the rector of higher education in primary care and Protocol Committee between the educational institution and PHC.
- CChildren born in foreign countries - a document confirming birth in a foreign country.
- The wards of the homes of babies, orphans, the elderly and others - the decision of the local executive bodies of the state administration of health care in regions, cities of republican significance and the capital.
- Making an attachment by power of attorney, including under a voluntary medical insurance contract if there is a contract.
The patient has the opportunity to receive a public service in electronic form through the subject's cellular subscriber number registered on the portal by transmitting a one-time password or by sending a short text message as a response to the portal notification.
The patient has the opportunity to receive public services in electronic form through the EGP, subject to the presence of an EDS.