Registration of a child's birth
How to get online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
- Visit registration of acts of civil status, have:
- Original of medical certificate of birth;
- Original of marriage certificate;
- ID card of mother;
- ID card of father.
Learn about how to register the birth registration of a child, including the introduction of changes, additions and corrections in the civil registration records
How to get the service at State agency or at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- An identity document, or an electronic document from the digital documents service of parents or a representative under a notarized power of attorney (for identification).
- A copy of the certificate of marriage (matrimony) of the parents (when registering the act outside the Republic of Kazakhstan and in the absence of information in the registry office)
- A notarized power of attorney, in the case of a request from a representative of the service recipient.
Foreigners, and persons without citizenship in additionally represent:
- A foreigner permanently residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan presents a residence permit for a foreigner in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- A stateless person permanently residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan presents a certificate of a stateless person with a mark of the internal affairs bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan on registration at the place of residence.
- Foreigner or a stateless person temporarily staying in the Republic of Kazakhstan shall present an identity document issued by the competent authorities of the country of which the foreigner is a citizen or the State of permanent residence of the stateless person and a notarized translation of their text in Kazakh or Russian.
The correctness of the translation of the text of the documents certifying the identity of a foreigner, a stateless person, can be attested at the diplomatic mission or consular office or at the foreign ministry of the State of which the foreigner is a citizen, or the State of permanent residence of a stateless person
A medical birth certificate is additionally attached to the application for state registration of the birth of a child who has reached one year or more (if it is not available in electronic form).
The list of necessary documents for making changes, additions and corrections to the birth certificate (except for making changes, additions when establishing paternity (motherhood), adoption when applying at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC
The list of necessary documents for making changes, additions and corrections to the birth certificate when contacting the service provider
Result of the service delivery
A birth certificate, a repeated birth certificate with amendments, additions and corrections, or a reasoned response about the refusal to provide a public service.
The form of providing the result of the provision of public services: paper, electronic, digital document generated in the digital documents service.