Note! The electronic services are delivered in CSC to individuals belonging to the preferential category (pensioners, large families and persons with disabilities).
When visiting CSC, you need to:
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the booked time.
- Have a valid original copy of a national ID (an ID document with a photo issued in the Republic of Kazakhstan) or a passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to the booked time, when undergoing a medical examination.
How to book a queue
- Sign in on the Portal and click "Order Service Online" button.
- Select a CSC.
- Select the purpose of visit.
When selecting a "Preferential department", a preferential category is checked and if data is confirmed, a citizen can receive services both online and in paper.
- Select the date and time of visit.Advance booking of electronic queue is allowed once a day
Advance booking of electronic queue is allowed once a day.
The result of electronic queue booking is available in the personal account of e-Gov portal.
If a phone number is registered in the Mobile Citizens Database, a citizen will receive an SMS notification about a successful booking of queue to CSC.
When booking a queue to a Specialized CSC for re-registration of vehicle, a seller's IIN should be specified.