Making an appointment to CSC
Note! The electronic services are delivered in CSC to individuals belonging to the preferential category (pensioners, large families and persons with disabilities).
When visiting CSC, you need to:
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the booked time.
- Have a valid original copy of a national ID (an ID document with a photo issued in the Republic of Kazakhstan) or a passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to the booked time, when undergoing a medical examination.
How to book a queue
- Sign in on the Portal and click "Order Service Online" button.
- Select a CSC.
- Select the purpose of visit.
When selecting a "Preferential department", a preferential category is checked and if data is confirmed, a citizen can receive services both online and in paper.
- Select the date and time of visit.Advance booking of electronic queue is allowed once a day
Advance booking of electronic queue is allowed once a day.
Citizen Service Centers in Astana, Almaty and Shymkent, as well as cities of regional significance accept citizens based on prior on booking.
The result of electronic queue booking is available in the personal account of e-Gov portal.
If a phone number is registered in the Mobile Citizens Database, a citizen will receive an SMS notification about a successful booking of queue to CSC.
When booking a queue to a Specialized CSC for re-registration of vehicle, a seller's IIN should be specified.