Acceptance of passenger customs declaration
How to get the online service
- Click «Order Service Online» button.
- Go to the website of the «Automated system of customs and tax administration «ASTANA-1».
How to get the service in the state body (required documents):
- Completed PСD and documents on the basis of which PСD was completed.
The documents confirming the information stated in the PСD include:
1) identity documents (including a minor);
2) documents available to an individual confirming the value of goods for personal use, in respect of which customs declaration is carried out;
3) documents confirming compliance with the prohibitions and restrictions to be observed by individuals in accordance with Article 8 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On customs regulation in the Republic of Kazakhstan" (hereinafter - the Customs Code), if compliance with the prohibitions and restrictions is confirmed by the submission of such documents;
4) transport (shipping) documents;
5) documents confirming compliance with the conditions of import with exemption from payment of customs duties and taxes, including confirming the recognition of a foreign individual as resettled for permanent residence in the Republic of Kazakhstan, or obtaining a refugee or oralman status by a foreign individual in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
6) a passenger customs declaration, drawn up upon the import of a vehicle for personal use into the customs territory of the Eurasian Economic Union and confirming the release of such a vehicle for temporary stay in the customs territory of the Eurasian Economic Union;
7) documents containing information allowing identification of a vehicle for personal use or parts of such a vehicle for personal use, subject to customs declaration in accordance with subparagraph 11) of paragraph 1 of Article 343 of the Customs Code;
8) documents confirming the right to own, use and (or) dispose of a vehicle for personal use;
9) documents confirming the origin of cash and (or) monetary instruments in cases determined by the Commission;
10) documents specified in clauses 19 and 20 of Article 343 of the Customs Code;
11) a power of attorney or other document confirming the powers of a person acting on behalf of and on behalf of the declarant, in cases determined by the Commission in accordance with paragraph 11 of Article 343 of the Customs Code.
Result of the service delivery
Registration of PCD, or a reasoned response on refusal to register PCD