Watch a video on how to apostille official documents online
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Complete necessary field of electronic request in of the application and attach scanned copy of the document to apostil.
- Sign the request by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
In personal account (in the History of Services section)get an electronic “Apostille” stamp.
How to get the service at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- ID card (for Identification).
- Document subject to apostille (documents are accepted for apostille affixing both in originals and notarized copies).
- Document confirming the payment to the budget tax.
- Notarized power of attorney, if requested by a representative of the service recipient (individual).
- Power of attorney issued on behalf of a legal entity signed by its head or other person authorized to do so by its constituent documents and sealed by this organization when a representative of the legal entity applies.
- Power of attorney issued or certified by a competent institution of a foreign state or a specially authorized person, within its competence and in the prescribed form, sealed with the foreign state's official seal, are accepted only after passing the procedure of special certification (legalization or apostille) (for identification with a copy).
- Sample of a sign and print stamp of issued documents by other state agencies.