Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Complete necessary field of electronic request in of the application and attach scanned copy of the document to apostil.
- Sign the request by EDS (electronic digital signature).
On the date specified in notification, address the State corporation “Government for citizens” JSC with the following documents:
- identity document.
- notification on acceptance of electronic request.
- receipt on payment of state fee.
- original apostilled document.
- notarized power of attorney in case if other representative of service recipient applies
- sample of signature and stamp impression of issued documents by other governmental agencies.
Acceptance carried out in the order of the "electronic" queue, documents subject to apostilization by the departments of justice of the regions, the cities of Nur-Sultan, Almaty and Shymkent - on the basis of territoriality, documents subject to apostilization by the Ministry - branches of the State Corporation of the city of Nur-Sultan, without expedited service, it is possible to book an electronic queue through the portal.
How to get the service at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- ID card (for Identification).
- Document to apostil.
- Document confirming the payment to the budget tax.
- Notary certified procuracy in case of service recipient’s addressing (power of attorney issued or certified by a competent institution of a foreign state or specially authorized person, within his competence and in the prescribed form, sealed with the official seal of a foreign state, are accepted only after passing the special certification procedure (legalization or Apostille).
- Sample of a sign and print stamp of issued documents by other state agencies.