Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature). Application should contain the number of personal account (IBAN), in «Kazpochta» JSC, National bankк» JSC.
Note: Personal account must be opened on the name of applicant.
- See the processed notification (in the History of Services section) on benefit assignment which will be received within 7 working days.
*The online service is provided only in the part of allowance assignment for child birth and child care and available to citizens, act of birth statement of who was made since August 13, 2007 and married since June1, 2008.
How to get the service in the " Government for Citizens "State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
- the service recipient (or his representative under a power of attorney certified by a notary or an official performing notarial acts) provides an application for the assignment of birth allowance and (or) care allowance in the form specified in annex 1; the applicant's identity
- document - for identification;
- In the case of applying for the assignment of birth and care benefits for persons with the status of kandas, a kandas certificate is provided for identification;
- the certificate (s) of birth of child (children) (extract from the record of birth or certificate of registration of civil status issued by the authorities of records of acts of civil status);
- in case of discrepancies between the data of the applicant with the data in the birth certificate of the child – the evidence the conclusion, dissolution of marriage (matrimony);
- in the case of a guardianship (trusteeship) over the child or adoption (adoption) – a document confirming the establishment of guardianship (trusteeship) over the child or information on adoption (adoption) of the record of birth;
- in the case of submission of the application and the necessary documents by third parties – a power of attorney certified by a notary or an official performing notarial actions;
- For residents of the city of Baikonur-a certificate of the department for accounting and registration of citizens of the housing sector of the city of Baikonur.
Reception is carried out in the order of "electronic queue", at the place of registration of the service recipient.