How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC or in the State body (required documents):
- a document proving his identity (for identification);
- power of attorney from the disability, not requiring notarization, in the case of persons with a disability attorney.
Employment Departments and “Government for Citizens" Public Corporation branches receive information about ID documents confirming registration at a permanent place of residence, disability and measures developed in an individual rehabilitation program contained in the relevant state information systems in the form of electronic documents certified with digital signatures (hereinafter: DS) of authorized officials.