Acceptance and direction of documents of the Republic of Kazakhstan citizens, temporarily leaving the Republic of Kazakhstan territory but wishing to stay there for a permanent residence
How to get the service in a state agency (required documents):
- An identity document or an electronic document from the digital documents service (for identity identification).
When accepting a passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan and/or a certificate or certificate of birth of a child, the service provider reproduces their copies, and then returns the originals to the service recipient. The original identity card of the Republic of Kazakhstan is withdrawn.
In case of absence, loss or expiration of an identity card or passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the service recipient submits a written explanation in free form.
In case of absence, loss or expiration of a passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the service recipient simultaneously with a written explanation submits documents for the production of a passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan located abroad, in accordance with the Rules of registration, issuance, replacement, delivery, withdrawal and destruction of a passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, an identity card of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, a residence permit residence of a foreigner in the Republic of Kazakhstan, a certificate of a stateless person, a refugee certificate and a travel document, approved by the Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated August 26, 2013 No. 852.
- If there are obligations to family members – recipients of alimony – an agreement on the payment of alimony, concluded in accordance with the procedure provided for in Chapter 22 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Marriage (Matrimony) and Family" (hereinafter – the Code), if family members of the departing person permanently reside in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, to whom he is legally obliged to provide maintenance. If an agreement is not reached, the departing person is presented with a court decision on determining the amount of alimony in a fixed amount of money or a one-time payment of alimony or the provision of certain property on account of alimony, or the payment of alimony in another way, or establishing the fact that the departing person has no obstacles to departure provided for by law.
- A settlement agreement concluded with the recoverer, approved by the court; an agreement on the settlement of a dispute with the recoverer through mediation; documents confirming the execution of the recovery or other requirement of the enforcement document; documents confirming the cancellation of the decision of the relevant body on the basis of which the enforcement document was issued, if a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan is a debtor in enforcement proceedings.
- Conclusion of the guardianship and guardianship authorities of the Republic of Kazakhstan on taking into account the opinion of a child who has reached the age of ten when deciding on his departure with his parents or other legal representatives.
- When leaving for permanent residence of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan who have not reached the age of eighteen, together with one of the parents (guardian, trustee) – a notarized consent of the other parent residing in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan. In the absence of consent, the departure of a minor may be allowed in court.
- A copy of the document confirming the payment of the consular fee.
Result of the service delivery
Notification of the issuance of a permit to leave the Republic of Kazakhstan for permanent residence or a reasoned refusal.