The service has been launched in a pilot mode on e-Gov Portal.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of services section) read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
The online service is delivered upon availability of birth record. If there is no registration, the capability is available to digitize it using the service to check vital records for individuals on egov.kz homepage in “Services” section.
Hot to get the service in a government agency (required documents):
1. ID document for identification.
In case if individuals applying for assignment of allowance to large family have the kandas status, they should provide a kandas certificate for identification.
2. Birth certificate(s) (extract from a vital record on birth or abstract on registration of civil status act issued by civil registry offices).
- in case if there are discrepancies in an applicant`s data and data in a childbirth certificate, then a certificate of marriage/divorce should be provided;
- in case of guardianship (custodianship) of a child or adoption: document certifying legal guardianship (custodianship) of a child or data on adoption from a vital record on birth;
3. A statement from an educational organization in the form pursuant to Appendix 6 to the Order No. 223 should be submitted annually if there are dependents aged from 18 to 23 studying full-time.
- For Baikonyr citizens: abstract from Citizens Registration Department in Baikonyr.
- For assignment of allowance to large families, submission of a birth certificate, a certificate of marriage/divorce with the exception of information on marriage registered outside the Republic of Kazakhstan, a document confirming legal guardianship (custodianship) of a child or information about adoption from a vital record on birth, as well as information about studying at the full-time department of an educational institution, information about a bank account number is not required if information contained in these documents is confirmed through the requests to the information systems of government agencies and (or) organizations in accordance with Appendix 2 to the Rules.
Via proactive service:
- For allowance assignment: a service recipient`s consent for provision of a proactive service, and also confirmation or provision of a bank account via a mobile communication device.
- Information on an ID document, certificate of birth or extract from a vital record on birth, certificate of marriage/divorce, document confirming legal guardianship (custodianship) or adoption as well as information on a bank account number is obtained by a service recipient from the relevant state information systems via e-Government Gateway.