How to get the service online:
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of services section) read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in the state body (necessary documents):
To obtain a certificate:
- Application for a certificate in the approved form in the language of the application, with translation into the state or Russian language.
- A copy of the identity document of the foreigner or stateless person.
- Russian Russian or Kazakh notarized translations of educational documents that have passed the recognition or nostrification procedure in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on education, except for cases where otherwise is not provided by international agreements ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan, or notarized translations (in Kazakh or Russian) of certificates for teaching English.
- A copy of the document confirming the employment activity, notarized, as well as its translation in the state or Russian language.
To extend the reference period:
- The application for renewal of certificate free form in the same language, with translation on state or Russian language, with information about the employer, including name, business identification number or individual employer identification number
- Certificate previously issued by the authorized body.
- A copy of the employment contract .
To reissue a certificate in the event of a change in the surname, first name, patronymic (if any), number and series of the identity document of a foreigner or stateless persons:
- Application for reissue of the certificate.
- A copy of the document, with changes to the last name, first name, patronymic, number and series of the identity document.
If the certificate is lost or damaged:
- Application for issuing a duplicate certificate.