How to get the service online
- Sign in on the portal and click «Order Service Online» button (to get the services you must be registered on the website sez.qazindustry.gov.kz).
- Fill in the necessary data at sez.qazindustry.gov.kz and sign the request with EDS (electronic digital signature). Track the status of consideration of the application in the personal account on the portal «QazIndustry» Qazaqstan Industry and Export Center» JSC.
How to get a service in Kazakhstan Center for Industry and Export JSC (required documents):
- Application in the form pursuant to Appendix 1 to the Rules for partial reimbursement of costs to subjects of industrial and innovative activities for promotion of domestic processed goods, works and services in the domestic market.
- Copies of documents confirming the Kazakh origin of goods, works, services valid for the reimbursable period (documents confirming the Kazakh origin: Certificate in "ST-KZ" form , Certificate of Conformity, Declaration of Conformity of the EEU, Industrial Certificate).
- Copies of contracts for the performance of works/services with appendices thereto, the costs of which are included in the application for reimbursement.
- Copies of payment bills (if provided in payment documents), invoices and certificates of works/services acceptance as well as payment documents certified by a bank that confirm the payment made by a subject of industrial and innovative activities.
- Report on the results of the costs incurred by a subject of industrial and innovative activity (indicate the necessity of the costs incurred, effect of the delivered works and/or services on the activities of a subject before the costs and after).
Depending on the type of costs, the following documents should also be submitted:
1) for the costs incurred in confirming the compliance of domestic processed goods, works, services and quality management systems with the requirements established by the standards allowed on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Technical Regulation":
copies of documents confirming the passage of procedures for compliance of goods, works, services and quality management systems with the requirements established by technical regulations, standards, including standards of the organization, or the terms of contracts (certificates, permits, registration certificates, test reports, copies of vehicle type approval, chassis type approval and other documents);
2) on the costs of light industry entities associated with the purchase of equipment for the application of identification tools, including software for marking shoe products:
for the purchase (acquisition) of identification tools, as well as for the purchase (acquisition) of printing services for the application of identification tools at the production stage:
a copy of the contract and (or) agreement confirming the purchase of identification tools;
for the re-equipment of production by purchasing equipment for the application of identification tools or material carriers, as well as engineering software:
a copy of the contract and/or agreement, including the license agreement, for the supply of equipment, including software and documents confirming the fact of delivery and commissioning.
An application and documents attached thereto are drawn up in the state and/or Russian language. In case of documents being submitted in a foreign language, a service recipient provides notarized translation into the state or Russian language.
Erasions, postscripts, crossed-out words and other unspecified corrections are not allowed in an application and the documents attached thereto.