Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature). Application must indicate the number of personal account (IBAN), opened in JSC “Kazpochta” or in regulated bank (JSC “National bank”).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section) read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
*Electronic service is rendered to:
- families from IS Civil Registry Office who registered their marriage since June 1, 2008;
- families, whose children were born since August 13, 2007;
- if children are adopted or dead since 2008.
All used tools of electronic service will be available in sync state.
Electronic service is not available through the portal of “electronic government” for persons who appealed:
- for appointment of a part of benefit or for dead supporters, the benefit for who is already paid to other children;
- for benefit under the category of childcare who have not reached the age of 8 years;
- for benefit on military man who died while execution of official duties or while military service.
How to get the service in the State body or in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
- application form in accordance with Annex 1
- identity document (passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, identity card of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, identity card of a stateless person, residence permit of a foreigner, oralman's certificate before obtaining citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan) (required for identification of an individual);
- the death certificate of the breadwinner or the court decision to recognize the person as missing (deceased);
- a document confirming the relationship of the dependent with the deceased (birth certificate, marriage certificate, divorce certificate, establishment of paternity (motherhood), and others).
Depending on their availability, the following documents are submitted:
- certificate of civil registration authorities (if the information about the father in the birth certificate is entered at the request of the mother);
- certificate of the educational institution, if dependents aged from eighteen to twenty-three years are full-time students (provided annually);
- document on the establishment of guardianship or guardianship;
- military ID card of the deceased or certificate of military service;
- a document on the death or death of a serviceman, an employee of internal Affairs bodies and the former State investigative Committee of the Republic of Kazakhstan as a result of injury, contusion, injury, illness received in the performance of official duties or military service.
When assigning a state social benefit for the loss of a breadwinner to a person who is engaged in caring for children, brothers, sisters or grandchildren of a deceased breadwinner who have not reached the age of eight, the service recipient annually submits a work record with a record of termination of employment.in case of its absence, the State Corporation requests information from information systems that the person is not registered as an individual entrepreneur and from an automated information system that there is no transfer of mandatory pension contributions.
When submitting documents drawn up in a foreign language, the notary certifies the correctness of the document translation into Kazakh or Russian.
In the state Corporation Reception is carried out in the order of "electronic queue", at the place of registration of the service recipient.