How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in a state body (required documents):
To obtain certificates of categories "A", "B" and "G":
- Application form;
- Copy of certificate of training program on relevant categories of vehicles;
- Medical certificate of a standard form on eligibility to drive self-propelled agricultural tractors, ameliotory and other machines;
- Payment receipt for certificate issue;
- Photo of 3,5х4,5cm with white and colored background;
- Copy of examination committee protocol;
Categories "B" and "D" are given to tractor drivers who have a permit with permissive marks in boxes "A", "B" or "G" and passed a theoretical examination in the exam center.
- Document proving the length of service.
Obtaining a certificate with 'riding snowmobile and quad bike is allowed' entry
Result of the service delivery
Сertificate, duplicate certificate, when replacing (exchanging) old-style certificate for a new certificate for the right to drive tractors and self-propelled chassis and mechanisms, self-propelled agricultural, land-reclamation and road-building machines and mechanisms made on their base, as well as special off-road vehicles.