How to get the service online
- Log in on the Portal and click "Request Online" button.
- Fill in information about professional experience, education, personal skills, language skills, working hours, position and remuneration.
- Grant consent to publication of personal data on the enbek.kz portal.
- Sign an application using digital signature or an SMS password (registration in the Mobile Citizens Database is required).
- In your personal account (in the History of Obtained Services) familiarize with a generated electronic document and notification on the service delivery status.
Submission of online application is not available for individuals having "kandas" status.
How to get a service at a government agency and "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation (required documents):
- An ID document or an electronic document from the Digital Documents service (for identification).
- A document confirming employment (if any).
- A document on education, qualifications, availability of special knowledge or professional training (if any).
Upon identity verification and entry of data into the "Labour Market" AIS, the documents are given back to a service recipient.