How to get the service online
- Sign in and click "Order Service Online" button.
- Fill in information about professional experience, education, personal skills, language skills, working hours, position and remuneration.
- Grant consent to publication of personal data on the enbek.kz portal.
- Sign it using DS (digital signature) or an SMS password (registration in the Mobile Citizens Database is required).
- In your personal account (in the "Service Obtainment History" section) familiarize with a generated electronic document and notification on the service delivery status.
Submission of online application is not available for individuals having "kandas" status.
How to get a service at a government agency (required documents):
- Application according to Appendix 1.
- An ID document or an electronic document from the Digital Documents service (for identification).
- A document confirming employment (if any).
- A document on education, qualifications, availability of special knowledge or professional training (if any).
Upon identity verification and entry of data into the "Labour Market" AIS, the documents are given back to a service recipient.