Watch a video tutorial on how to perform registration of citizens affected by nuclear tests at the Semipalatinsk nuclear test site, get one-time state monetary compensation and apply for issuance of certificates
How to get the service online
- Sign in on the Portal and click "Order Service Online" button.
- Fill-in information on the time of residence, work or service (including compulsory military service) on the territory of the radiation exposure zone in the periods from 1949 to 1965, from 1966 to 1990 by selecting a region, district and locality.
- Upload scan copies of documents confirming the period of residence, work or service (including compulsory military service) on the territory of the Semipalatinsk nuclear test site, according to the Public Service Standard.
- Sign an application using DS (digital signature) or an SMS password (registration in the Mobile Citizens Database is required).
- In your personal account (in the "History of Obtained Services") familiarize with a generated electronic document and notification on the service delivery status.
How to get a service from a government agency or from "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation(required documents):
- Application in the form 1 or 2.
- An ID document or an electronic document from the Digital Documents service (for identification).
- Documents confirming the fact and period of residence on the territory of Semipalatinsk nuclear test site in the periods from 1949 to 1965 and 1966 to 1990 (archival certificates, certificates of rural, village (aul) Councils of People's Deputies, housing and maintenance departments, house administrations, akims of the village, aul (village), aul (rural) district, cooperatives of apartment owners; work record; diploma of graduation; military ID; birth certificate or an electronic document from the Digital Documents service (for identification), certificate of basic secondary education or general secondary education, marriage certificate (certificate of state registration of civil status acts) or divorce certificate (if any) or an extract from vital record on divorce (in case of change of surname).
- If available, a certificate issued earlier in accordance with the procedure established by the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Social Protection of Citizens Affected by Nuclear Tests at the Semipalatinsk Nuclear Test Site".
The documents are submitted in original copies and afterwards are returned to a service recipient.
- If the documents confirming the period of residence on the territory of the Semipalatinsk nuclear test site have not been preserved, then a court decision is submitted establishing the legal fact and period of residence on the territory exposed to nuclear tests.
A service provider receives information about a service recipient`s identity documents that confirm registration at the permanent place of residence from the state information systems through the e-Gov Gateway.
A service provider, Public Corporation receives a written consent of a service recipient to use the information constituting a legally protected secret contained in information systems when providing public services, unless otherwise provided by the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan