Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the service online:
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Complete e-request and attach documents which should be apostilled.
- Make a payment by clicking on the "Pay" button on the page of the Payment Gateway of the "electronic government".
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the base of mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Service section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
Originals of the archival reference or copies of the archival documents are needed to put an apostil on them.
Required documents to present at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- ID card - for an individual (for identification), a copy of the constituent document - for a legal entity.
- The archival certificate issued by the state archive is drawn up (compiled) when collecting, storing, recording and using the documents of the National Archival Fund and other archival documents by the state and special state archives or a copy of the archival document or archive statement for which you need to stamp the apostille.
- A document confirming payment to the state tax budget.
Result of the service delivery
The stamp of the apostille on archival documents, copies of archival documents originating from the state archives of the Republic of Kazakhstan and sent abroad or a reasoned response to refuse to provide a public service.
On the portal - a notice indicating the place and date of receipt of the result of the provision of public services or a reasoned response to refuse to provide a public service.