How to get the service online:
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Complete e-request and attach documents which should be apostilled.
- Make a payment by clicking on the "Pay" button on the page of the Payment Gateway of the "electronic government".
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the base of mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Service section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
Originals of the archival reference or copies of the archival documents are needed to put an apostil on them.
Required documents to present at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- ID card of the applicant or a digital document from the digital documents service (submitted for identification) – for an individual, a copy of the constituent document - for a legal entity.
- Issued by the state archive of the archival information in the form, prepare (compile) the acquisition, storage, accounting and use of documents of National archival Fund and other archival documents of the state and special state archives, approved by order of the Minister of culture and sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan from March 12, 2019 No. 62 (registered in the Register of the state registration of regulatory legal acts under No.18392) or copy of the archival document archival statement form on which to affix the stamp apostille.
- Document confirming payment to the state tax budget.