Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in a government agency or in "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation (upon presentation of an ID document):
- Copy of passport (for foreigners and stateless persons in the Republic of Kazakhstan); a document issued by a religious association for the right to carry out missionary activities on behalf of a religious association.
- A document issued by a religious association for the right to carry out missionary activities on behalf of a religious association (certified by the signature and seal (if available) of the head of a religious association indicating the date of issue).
- A copy of the charter of a religious association of which the missionary is a representative.
- Religious literature, other information materials of religious content, religious items intended for missionary activities.
- A copy of the letter on positive statement of theological examination (if available).
Foreigners and stateless persons in the Republic of Kazakhstan additionally submit the following documents:
- A legalized or apostilled document certifying that a religious association represented by a missionary is officially registered under the legislation of a foreign state.
- Invitation of a religious association registered in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
*Documents issued by foreign countries, are represented with accuracy of translation into Kazakh and Russian languages and authenticity of the signature of the translator notarized in the Republic of Kazakhstan. Providing the specified documents, consumer presents the passport or ID card.