How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- On this page go to «Order online service».
- Enter the system or register on the portal «electronic licensing».
- At the page of service familiarize with required documents and pass through “Order online service”
- Entering necessary data to fill the application and sign it with your EDS.
- To track the status of submitted application is possible in Personal account in the field “My applications”. You can know about getting a permission in the field “My approved documents”, about getting a notification- in the field “My notifications”.
How to get the service at the state agency (required documents):
For individuals and legal entities:
- An ID document for individuals or a certificate or statement of state registration (re-registration) of a religious association for legal entities.
- A copy of the document confirming the receipt of the subject of review to the library collections of organizations of the Republic of Kazakhstan, or a copy of an application for registration of missionaries or a religious association, or a copy of a document from the head of a religious association or a person performing his duties confirming the import into the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Subjects of review.
* If the submitted materials are in a foreign language, a notarized translation into Kazakh or Russian is provided. A subject is provided intact, without defects and damages.