How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service at the state agency (required documents):
For individuals and legal entities:
- An ID document for individuals or a certificate or statement of state registration (re-registration) of a religious association for legal entities.
- A copy of the document confirming the receipt of the subject of review to the library collections of organizations of the Republic of Kazakhstan, or a copy of an application for registration of missionaries or a religious association, or a copy of a document from the head of a religious association or a person performing his duties confirming the import into the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Subjects of review.
If the submitted materials are in a foreign language, a notarized translation into Kazakh or Russian is provided. A subject is provided intact, without defects and damages.