How to get online service
- Log in and go to the button "Request online" (to receive services you must be registered on the site eokno.gov.kz).
- Fill in the required fields on the website eokno.gov.kz and sign a request for EDS (electronic digital signature). Track the status of the application in your account on the portal “Single window of the Republic of Kazakhstan for export-import operations”.
To obtain a certificate of state registration (necessary documents):
For products manufactured in the customs territory of the Eurasian Economic Union (hereinafter - the EEU)
For products manufactured outside the customs territory of the EEU.
For re-registration of the certificate of state registration with the service provider:
- Previously issued the certificate of state registration (original).
- If you change the legal form, legal address, the name of the manufacturer of the product or the applicant, an additional document confirming the relevant changes is additionally provided.
- Translations of the manufacturer's (manufacturer's) documents in foreign languages are provided with translations into Kazakh and Russian, certified in accordance with The law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated July 14, 1997 "on notaries".