How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service online (required documents):
- Application form according to form 1 and 2.
- For individuals - copy and original of identity document.
- For legal entities- copies of constituent documents, certificate on registration (re-registration) of legal entit, certified by the stamp of legal entity.
- Документ Fee payment document for state registration of vehicles and their re-registration or duplicate issue.
Vehicle, except for cases:
- utilization (rejection, discarding).
- if there are objective circumstances preventing the delivery of the machine to the registration point for the inspection (breakage, do not let the size and (or) technical specifications) shall be allowed to provide the act of technical inspection of vehicles composed engineer-inspector at the location of the machine, with the validity of such an act is thirty calendar days.
Original and copy of agreement (sale and purchase, change, gift, loan), court decision or other documents, confirming the right of ownership or simple form of transaction, in case of transaction between individuals except for peasant forms - simple form of transaction.
Document, confiming payment of state fees for vehicle registration document and number plate.
Copy of declaration for goods (custom declaration) certified by state revenues agency.