Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to obtain the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (documents to be submitted):
Primary certificate receipt:
- The document confirming payment for the state service provision, except for of such payment through e-government payment gate.
- Declaration signed by the first director of operator, on conformity of the activity with certification requirements, Operator manual regulations and obligation to keep the conformity permanently.
- Copies of the charter of the applicant and foundation agreement.
- The information of the applicant containing:
- main place of activities of the applicant;
- estimated types of flights;
- organization of flight operation;
- system of maintenance of the flight conformance;
- support of flights;
- readiness flight and technicians;
- readiness of objects of maintenance;
- readiness of aircrafts;
- Organizational structure, structure of control and responsible persons with specifying of a position, First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, educations, qualification and experience.
- The documents confirming assignment of the following directors and responsible persons:
- flight service;
- inspectorates for safety of flights;
- on maintenance of the flight conformance;
- on quality control;
- on aviation safety;
- on preparation of staff;
- Information on aviation personnel.
- A manual on production of flights.
- The operator's manual on maintenance regulation.
- Program (rules) of maintenance of aircrafts.
- Copies of insurance policies of mandatory insurance according to laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan on mandatory types of insurance.
- Samples of a coloring and the text description of aircrafts which are approved by the operator's principal.
- Program of operator’s aviation safety.
- The list of contracts for technical maintenance with external organizations indicating type of works.
- The list of contracts to support the airworthiness with external organizations.
For regular obtaining of a certificate the service receiver submits an application with the documents indicated in the given paragraph, according to which changes and updates have appeared.
For obtaining a certificate duplicate the service receiver submits to the service provider an application in any form with necessary grounding and application of previously issued certificate (except for loss (steal) cases).